Today I was googling for cosplay pictures, and found this…. I’ve decided to name it the Worst Best group cosplay I’ve ever seen. I mean, they all look basically like the correct Dragon Ball Z characters. But they look like plastic J-pop version of the characters. I don’t know what anime con this is from, but it’s still a lot better than many cosplays I’ve seen – and no one in the group is particularly better than any of the others. Maybe it’s just the lighting, but I swear that Cell is made of plastic. Something’s making these guys just a little too shiny 😉
Side note: When I went to the FUNimation site, there was an obnoxious ad for some stupid non-anime cartoon… they need to pick better sponsors.
It’s decided! My next cosplay will be America from Hetalia! Because I’m the hero! ❤
Why America? Well, here’s his bio from Wikipedia:
“America is an energetic and headstrong character. In the series, he is raised by England and later fights for his independence. America is very similar in appearance to Canada, who is often forgotten and was seen “invisible” by other nations. The self-proclaimed leader of the Allied Forces, his catchphrase is “I’m the hero!” His ideas for solving international problems are often absurd, but he is usually oblivious to the opinions of others. America’s ideas and inventions are grand, but rarely go anywhere.”
Sounds a lot like me, haha!
See you later!
Here is a list of things not to do at anime conventions!
- Don’t ask random strangers to glomp you. Also, don’t glomp random strangers.
- Don’t forget to eat and shower daily. Hurting yourself by forgetting is very dangerous.
- Offer to give away free stuff without having plenty of it to give away.
- Bring props that are ridiculously too big. Leave the giant mechas at home.
- Don’t wear just a Leaf Village Headband and pretend to be cosplaying from Naruto.
- Don’t stalk the guests of honor. You can wait for autograph signing times to get them to autograph you.
- Do not mess with the elevators.
- Do not mess with the fire alarms.
- Do not have more than eight people in one room. It can be dangerous, gets really messy, and is a pain for everyone.
- Don’t be mean to staff and other attendees.
- Don’t give alcohol to underage attendees, or drink too heavily if you are overage.
- Don’t leave your fancy electronics lying around to be stolen.
- Don’t volunteer and then quit your shift early, nor forget your shift.
- Don’t forget to get names and phone numbers from all your newfound friends.
- Don’t forget to drink plenty of water.
- Remember to pick up after yourself. Do not litter everywhere.
- Don’t take a new congoer to a con and then forget them, letting them fend for themselves in a strange environment filled with cosplayers.
- Don’t break glowsticks and get them all over the place.
- Don’t break parts of the hotel, particularly including pieces of hotel furniture that might happen to be in the hallways.
- Don’t run through the hallways screaming while panels and other events are going on. Some people like to hear what the speaker or presenter is saying.
- Don’t sleep in con-spaces, like the video rooms. Not only is it rude, but people might draw stuff on you. Free canvas!
This is my Cosplay sharing blog! I love cosplaying, and this is my blog about it. Let me know what kinds of things you want me to talk about here!